2012年12月12日 星期三

How To Pick Up Women - Best Pick Up Lines That Work


Want to find out how to pick up women and beautiful girls for dates? Here are some of the best pick up lines that have worked for others. If you are creative, you can easily come up with your own. These will help you think of some ideas. Good pick up lines are absolutely essential for starting a conversation with someone you've never met before.

1. Ask for Help or a recommendation:

Seen a beautiful girl you'd like to get to know? Just walk up to her and say something like: "Hi, I just moved to this city/town and was wondering if you could recommend a good restaurant here." Then ask her to join you. e.g. "Would you also like to join me?"

2. Greet Her:

"Hi" is the best pick up line there is. It can be followed by a comment about some aspect of the situation where you are, e.g. "how do you like the team today?" (If you're at a basketball match)

3. Give your self an excuse to speak to her:

"Excuse me, but I think you just dropped something". Then show her anything from your pocket and ask if it belongs to her. Simple items such as a pencil etc.., will do. Use this to start a conversation and ask her about herself. This pick up line has been used successfully many times by different guys.

4. Ask for her opinion:

For example, in a shop: "What do you think of this shirt, should I buy it? I'm not very good at the whole fashion thing."

At a concert, "Hi" followed by "how do you like the band?" This is simple but very effective.

5. Be funny:

"See my friend over there by the tree? He wants to know if you think I'm cute."

"Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?"

6. Give her a nice compliment:

"Hi, don't I know you? Yes, you're the girl with the beautiful smile."

7. Say something outrageous:

"Running the marathon made me too distracted to manage my hedge fund today, but can I help you with your coat?" (Source: MSNBC.com)

8. Offer to go out of your way

"So what do I have to do to get your number? Is asking enough? Because if not, I'm prepared to buy you a muffin/CD/best selling novel of your choice, if that's what it takes." (source: About.com). Say a muffin if you're in a coffee shop, a CD if you're in a music store, etc.)

There are many different pick up lines which you can use to pick up women for a date or courtship. If you think creatively you'll easily be able to come up with your own unique pickup lines.




Click here for a list of the top 10 pick up lines with up to 92% success rate. You can also visit the singles dating guide online for relationship tips and advice.

Copyright c Melinda Richards.




沒有留言:

張貼留言